The latest message from H-D is about “Returning To Work” and was sent out via the Assurance messaging system on May 15, 2020 at 3:49pm.
Based on the information shared today about reopening Pennsylvania, businesses in York County can complete final safety preparations and start-up activities to support production Friday, May 22.
Please visit the York Site page on VIEW which outlines start dates and times for each area and shift.
You will need to arrive at the plant 30 minutes prior to your noted start time to pick up your PPE. Directions for pick up will be announced on Monday.
The following first shift areas will report to work on Friday, May 22:
- 1st Shift Maintenance – 6:00am
- 1st Shift Fabrication – 6:30am
- 1st Shift Quality Rotation Groups 2 & 3 – 6:30am
- 1st Shift Paint – 6:45am
- 1st Shift Materials (South) – 6:30am
- All Team Leaders (first & third shifts) for Assembly & Materials – 7:15am
- 3rd and 2nd shift Maintenance will be getting a call with their return to work date.
All Assembly production on first shift will resume at York Vehicle Operations on Tuesday, May 26.
All employees in Fabrication, Paint, Assembly, Materials, Quality and supporting areas on third shift will resume production with their shift starting Sunday night, May 31.
Please see chart below for the time you are to report to work.