The blackout period for the benefits administrator transition started Saturday, Feb. 13
As announced earlier this week, HD is transitioning benefits administrator services beginning March 1, which includes administration of the Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA), Health Savings Account (HSA), Employee Purchase Plan (EPP) and the Tuition Reimbursement Program.
The blackout period for the transition began Saturday, Feb. 13 and will go through Sunday, Feb. 28.
What Does This Mean?
Your opportunity to submit FSA, HRA, EPP or tuition reimbursement claims before the black-out period begins is over.
If you have:
- Unsubmitted 2021 FSA or HRA claims: You must wait until March 1 to submit them to MyChoice Accounts.
- Unsubmitted 2020 FSA claims: You may continue to submit claims to HealthEquity or UHC until April 30.
- Unsubmitted EPP and tuition claims: Wait until March 1 to submit to MyChoice Accounts.
- HSA: Continue using your Optum card as normal, but log into MyHarleyBenefits.com after March 1 to consent to transfer your funds later this year. (You must do this to keep funds deducting from your weekly check into the HSA account).
- A life event or are a new hire enrolling in benefits: You must wait to finalize your changes until after March 1.
Go to MyHarleyBenefits in your Toolbox on VIEW today to find out more information regarding the transition, the blackout period and how you will be able to navigate your benefits after March 1!